Dyno-Scanner turns your Windows PC or laptop into a powerful automotive scan tool and road dynamometer!
supports 1996 or newer vehicles - from Acura to Volvo and everywhere in
between. Dyno-Scanner is packed with features, yet so easy to use.
Dyno-Scanner for Dynamometer and Windows Automotive Scanner
your Check Engine light, data log engine sensors, measure horsepower
and torque, and measure instant and average fuel economy using your
Windows PC. Enhanced OBD II options offer ABS and airbag support. Pays
for itself in one or two uses by skipping the dealer and clearing the
Check Engine light yourself. Dyno-Scanner can do this and much more.
1. Powerful OBD II diagnostic scan tool and road dynamometer.
2. Works on 1996 or newer vehicles including American, Asian and European.
3. Read/clear the dashboard Check Engine light, display the freeze frame, and viewing live data streams.
4. Enhanced OBD II upgrade options support ABS and airbag diagnostic trouble codes.
5. Measure instant and average MPG and fuel used on any vehicle. Help save gas by monitoring fuel usage in real-time.
6. Unique parameters such as air/fuel ratio, boost pressure, instant and average MPG, fuel used and fuel rate (gal/hr).
7. Supports 264 vehicle parameters. The latest May 2007 SAE J1979 OBD II standards are fully supported.
8. Metric and English units of measure. I/M readiness.
9. Record any number parameters for as long as you want.
10 .Graphically view the entire recording with each data point time stamped.
11. Plugs into the OBD II connector located under the dashboard.
12. Access to thousands of generic and enhanced diagnostic trouble code definitions are displayed directly on screen.
13. Vehicle horsepower/torque and acceleration times are measured and graphically displayed.
14.0-60 time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speed, MPG, and top speed.
15. All OBD II and EOBD protocols supported: CAN bus, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000.
16. High speed CAN 6x communication mode reads six sensors per vehicle message.
17. Supports diagnostic modes 1 through 9.
18. Supports enhanced diagnostic modes 13, 14, 17, and 18.
19. PC software works on all Windows operating systems: 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista.
English, Español (Spanish), Français (French), Magyar (Hungarian), Greek, Deutsch (German) and Italiano (Italian).
More Parameters and 6x Data Speeds Dyno-Scanner supports 264 different
parameters, including unique parameters like air/fuel ratio, instant and
average fuel economy and boost pressure. On CAN bus equipped vehicles,
the software reads six sensors per vehicle message making data
throughput up to 6 times faster!
2. ABS and Airbag Support? Need to read/clear ABS or airbag diagnostic trouble codes?
offers inexpensive manufacturer-specific enhanced OBDII upgrade options
for many make/model vehicles. Typically reading ABS/airbag codes is
only available using a high cost, dealer-level scan tool. Now read/clear
ABS, airbag, transmission and other codes from your vehicle with
inexpensive enhanced software upgrade.
3. Professional Software?
software is the most advanced and user friendly on the market.
Automatically detects the vehicle protocol and supported parameters.
Easily select parameters for viewing using line graphs and meters.
Analyze and view an entire recording with zoom, scroll and individual
time stamps. Complete user interface customization with docking toolbars
and auto-hide side panels.
4. Superior Hardware?
OBD II adapter hardware is an all-in-one design engineered from the
ground up to support all OBD II hardware protocols. The adapter comes
with ruggedized cables and a super long 12-foot total cable length.
5. Dyno Features?
the scan tool dynamometer and its still the best. The horsepower/torque
and acceleration features are powered by advanced mathematics and
proprietary algorithms to offer unparalleled accuracy and repeatability,
proven by hours of testing against a chassis dynamometer. Check out the
fine detail in our HORSEPOWER/TORQUE and ACCELERATION graph screen
shots, something our competition just can't match.
6. Description Databases?
Diagnostic trouble code definition databases contain thousands of generic and enhanced code definitions.
easily connects to your vehicle. Just plug the USB cable into the PC
and the OBD II cable into the connector under the dashboard. It's that